Dy.Manager HR at Dr Reddys Foundation
Views:206 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Dr Reddys Foundation - Technical Trainer - General Duty Assistant (1-8 yrs)
- Responsible in for imparting practical oriented skill based training, ensuring the employ ability of the students in reputed healthcare service providers for Job Roles Basic and Patient Care Assistant.
- Developing Training Delivery Template, Training Schedules, Guest Lecture Plan, Industry Visit Plan.
- Ensuring Log books are maintained by each student for all practical skills learnt and documented in Log books.
- Compliance to the statutory, affiliation norms and other general best practices.
- Conduct workshops and training programs for other institutions and professionals.
- Conduct internal assessments and formative assessments of the training programs
- Provides day-to-day oversight of division culture to ensure a student-centered, learner-centered environment at all levels; serves as Nodal Person for addressing issues pertaining to assigned batches.
- Develop process documents, training feedback, evaluation methods and similar training related documents and tools of assessment
- Devise plan for periodic evaluation, learning and dissemination of lessons related to capacity building