HR at Dr. T Bhasin Path Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Views:179 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Dr T Bhasin Path Labs - Lab Manager - DMLT (5-7 yrs)
Document Title : Job description
Department : Laboratory
Job Title : Lab Manager
1. Reports to : Mr
2. Dress Code : Blue Shirt with Black Pant with ID card. Wear formal shoes/sandals with toes covered.
3. Duty Hours : 9 hours
4. Education : DMLT
5. Experience : 5-7 Years
7. Job Description :
- Establish, implement and maintain quality management systems.
- Monitors all daily laboratory procedures and activities.
- Plan, conduct and review internal quality audits.
- Co-ordinate management review and maintain the records.
- To conduct further processing of non-conforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- Liaison with external agencies on matters relating to the quality system.
- Update and control documents of internal and external origin.
- Maintain the obsolete documents for reference.
- Ensure that quality policy, departmental objectives and the customer expectation are explained to the members at all level within the organization.
- Maintenance of equipments.
- Handling major breakdown, repair and shortages.
- Carrying out testing activities in compliance with Quality procedures.
- Oversees laboratory safety and ensures that the laboratory remains in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations. In cases where non-compliance is found, documents the instances as well as how they were abated.
- Ensures all reagents and supplies are available when needed.
- Manages and updates Chemical inventories and/or Risk Group Agent inventories.
- Communicates and enforces laboratory safety rules to internal and external researchers working in the lab.
- Ensures all users of the lab are wearing the appropriate PPE.