HR at Dr. T Bhasin Path Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Views:166 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dr T Bhasin Path Labs - Pharmacist (2-3 yrs)
1. License Required
2. Serves patients by preparing medications, giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team, and monitoring patient drug therapies.
3. Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
4. Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
5. Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
6. Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians- workflow, verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, and verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
7. Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals and counseling patients on drug therapies.
8. Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration.
9. Maintains records for controlled substances and removes outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
10. Supervises the work results of support personnel.
11. Maintains current registration, studies existing and new legislation, anticipates legislation, and advises management on needed actions.
12. Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
13. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
14. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.