GM HR at East Point Hospital
Views:184 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
East Point - Blood Bank Technician (2-4 yrs)
- Collect blood donor's medical history and screen donors.
- Collect Blood from Donor.
- Monitor donor during the donation procedure.
- Proper labeling & Identification of donors, maintaining traceability of components.
- Screen donated blood for presence of any infection - HIV, Hepatitis B & C, Syphilis, Malaria.
- Document, Label and Store Blood Donations.
- Check Compatibility of Blood with Blood grouping, serological compatibility testing.
- Receive of orders from all the departments, issue of products against request.
- Follow infection control policies and procedures.
- Follow biomedical waste disposal protocols.
- Perform all the procedure to assure quality.
- Regular maintenance of equipment's and reagents.
- Maintain a safe, healthy, and secure working environment.
- Strict adherence to documentation, record maintenance.
- Compliance to statutory & Accreditation requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.