HR - Manager at Appletree International Pvt Ltd
Views:132 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Eatsmart - Biomedical Engineer (4-6 yrs)
Biomedical Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Supports patient diagnosis and treatment by installing, testing, calibrating and repairing biomedical equipment; training users; maintaining safe operations.
- Approves new equipment by conducting tests, ensuring adherence to codes and making modifications.
- Installs new equipment by establishing, adjusting, calibrating and testing performance.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules, conducting tests and troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions.
- Calls for special equipment service, evaluates service contracts and maintains equipment inventories.
- Directs biomedical equipment operation by providing equipment operation demonstrations, instructing other healthcare staff in use and care of equipment and answering questions.
- Evaluates proposed equipment by conducting tests and evaluations.
- Improves equipment performance by studying machine-patient interaction, conferring with equipment users, developing modifications, and collaborating with manufacturers.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders, and verifying receipt.
- Prepares biomedical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and healthy working environment by conducting safety tests, recommending and complying with procedures, training and guiding medical and healthcare personnel and complying with codes.
- [Work Hours & Benefits] Job seekers also want to know about your working hours and benefits. The best performing biomed job descriptions inform potential applicants about team size, the availability of flexible hours, or other shift requirements. They also don- t forget highlight unique office perks and benefits they offer, like conference sponsorships, continuing education credits, or paid time off.
Biomedical Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
- Documentation skills
- Analyzing information
- Creating a safe, effective environment
- Infection control
- Training management
- Lab environment
- Clinical lab testing
- Equipment calibration
- Conceptual skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- AA Degree in electronics / biomedical technology, or equivalent preferred
- Successful completion of the FMCNA Biomedical Technician Technical Certification Program within the first 24 months of employment required
- Biomedical Industry Technical Certification within 24 months of employment preferred
- Water Quality Association (WQA) Water Treatment Specialist (WTS)
- Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI), Certified Biomedical Equipment Technician (CBET)
- All attained certifications must be maintained and current