Recruiter at Edinno Tech Lab
Views:131 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Edinno - Child Psychologist (2-4 yrs)
Title: Child Psychologist
Experience: 2 - 4 Years
Joining : Immediate
EDINNO Is an Emerging Technology Company Delivering Innovative Solutions and Engaging Platforms for Learners and Educators Globally. Leveraging A Deep Technical Acumen and Expertise in Development, Customization & Integration of Complex Enterprise-Level Solutions
Job Description :
Basic Requirement :
We are looking for a Psychologist who could analyze cognitive, emotional, and social processes and behavior by observing, interpreting, how students and teachers relate to one another and to their environments. The candidate will be using his/her findings to help improve processes and behaviors.
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- Must have worked closely on the overall progress of the children which included their social, behavioral and academic skills
- Experience working on parents counseling
- Working on content creation and documentation
- Experience in psychological evaluation for identifying problem behaviors and emotional disturbances
- Giving inputs as to how relevant we can make our product based on his/her observation
- Research and identify behavioral or emotional patterns
- B.A/ M.A(Psychology)/MSW
- 2 + year of experience in Child psychology
- Working on psychological testing and assessment
- Assessing Basic Functional Skills in Students
- Must have worked on children 's wellbeing in NGO's and schools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.