Edu4Sure - Clinical Application Coordinator (2-5 yrs)
Educational Qualification: B Sc Nursing
- Proven experience as a registered nurse with clinical experience.
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and all clinical procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of hospital procedures and routines.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer knowledge with good command in English language (Writing & Speaking).
- Able to understand the clinical requirements from clients & to analyze the requirements.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Valid nursing license.
- Previous experience with HIS in a clinical environment is an added advantage.
- Reporting to the team leaders/ Project managers
- Update the status of task and process on a daily basis to the reporting manager
- Preparation of training material which includes presentation, case studies, demos, and training.
- Follow all the processes as planned for the training.
- Plan and conduct assessments for trainees.
- Presenting products to senior management, doctors, pharmacists, and other clinical professionals.
- Preparation of user manuals for end-users
- Keeping up to date with the latest healthcare trends.
- Ready to travel abroad.
Highly creative, excellent communication skills, writing skills, and strong interpersonal skills, be a self-starter who is able to work within a team environment and independently. Should have excellent presentation, demonstration and documentation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.