Edu4Sure - Clinical Application Coordinator (2-5 yrs)
Educational Qualification: B Sc Nursing
- Proven experience as a registered nurse with clinical experience.
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and all clinical procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of hospital procedures and routines.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer knowledge with good command in English language (Writing & Speaking).
- Able to understand the clinical requirements from clients & to analyze the requirements.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Valid nursing license.
- Previous experience with HIS in a clinical environment is an added advantage.
- Reporting to the team leaders/ Project managers
- Update the status of task and process on a daily basis to the reporting manager
- Preparation of training material which includes presentation, case studies, demos, and training.
- Follow all the processes as planned for the training.
- Plan and conduct assessments for trainees.
- Presenting products to senior management, doctors, pharmacists, and other clinical professionals.
- Preparation of user manuals for end-users
- Keeping up to date with the latest healthcare trends.
- Ready to travel abroad.
Highly creative, excellent communication skills, writing skills, and strong interpersonal skills, be a self-starter who is able to work within a team environment and independently. Should have excellent presentation, demonstration and documentation skills.