Owner at Success Jobs Services
Views:224 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Embryologist (7-10 yrs)
This opening is with one of our client based in Bangalore. They are having their Hospital based in Bangalore and four IVF centers based in Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore and Pune.
This opening is in Koramangala, Bangalore.
Qualification: MSc (Microbiology), Fellowship & Certificate course in Clinical Embryology
Job Profile :
1. Performing all Andrology
2. Perform semen analysis, processing semen samples for IUI, IVF and ICSI
3. Ensure semen banking as per WHO criteria, semen cryopreservation,
4. Ensure quality control procedures for equipment's as per the SoPs.
5. Maintain all lab files, records and reports as per set norms of the Hospital.
6. Performing In vitro fertilization (IVF)
7. Micromanipulation : Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
8. Cleavage Embryo and Blastocyst Grading Embryo transfer
9. Cryopreservation : Freezing and thawing of gametes and embryos by vitrification
10. Stock Maintenance
11. OCC identification, Denudation
12. Oocyte grading Fertilization assessment
13. Semen banking as per WHO criteria
14. Any other task as desired.
Technical Skills :
Semen Thawing, Semen Freezing, Semen Analysis, PGS - Day 3 & Day 5 Embryos Biopsy (Pre-implantation Genetic Screening), Thawing (Oocyte & Embryos), Vitrification (Oocytes & Embryos),Embryo Transfer, ICSI (Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection), Embryo Grading, Denudation, Ovum Screening, Preparation of IUI Samples (Intra Uterine Sperm Injection), Preparation of TESA Sample (Testicular / Epididymal Sperm Aspiration or Extraction), MACS (Magnetic Activated Cell Sorting), DFI (DNA Fragmentation Index)
Interested candidates may share their CV
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.