Lead Consultant at Crassula Healthcare Solution
Views:845 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Embryologist - IVF Clinic (2-15 yrs)
Urgently require Embryologist for leading IVF clinic chain.
Position - Embryologist
No. of positions -1
Qualification: Msc- Microbiology/zoology/bio-technology (Must have done >100 ICSI procedures)
Experience: Min 2 yrs
Expected Salary: Negotiable
- Performing Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Oocyte evaluation, Embryo grading, Embryo Culture, Embryo transfers, Blastocyst culture.
- Sperm Evaluation, Sperm preparation, Sperm washing from fresh or frozen semen sample for all IUI,IVF and ICSI procedure
- Periodic Embryo identifications, and monitoring, for selection of good quality day 2 or 3 embryo or selection of day 5 or day 6 Blastocyst.
- Cryopreservation including vitrification of Gametes and Embryos.
- Performing Denudation and dish preparation for Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Quality control and Quality assurance procedures for the laboratory, including regular monitoring of equipment, culture environment and maintenance of a high lab standard
- Keeping a record of IUI and IVF/ICSI patients and brief study of patient's files to prepare lists and treatment summary during IVF/ICSI batches.
Willing to travel to other centers as per batch requirements on monthly basis.
If interested please send your resume or Call 9767166832
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.