Emcure - Senior Manager/Manager - Medical Advisor - Pharmacology - MD (3-6 yrs)
Position : Medical Advisor (Sr./Manager)
Location : Hinjewadi, Pune
Therapy : Gynaecology / General / Nutrition / Cardio / Diabetic
Experience : Candidate should have at least 3 years experience in given therapy
Qualification : MD Pharmacology
- Writing monographs, ABPIs and medical presentation
- Writing articles, reviews and final editing. Editing for Journal of Therapeutic Advances
- Interaction with advisory board, CME, etc.
- Building and maintaining archive of product information and conducting training for internal and external stakeholders on the product.
- Resolving the medical queries for the Marketing team and training the sales team.
- Design and monitor compliance to regulatory requirements
- Ensure scientific accuracy of Emcure's promotional claims
- Comply with internal compliance management systems and Universal Code of Pharmaceutical Marketing Practices
- Review and deliver product presentations to domestic and international audiences.
- Guide organization through evaluation of feedbacks from KOLs and stakeholders
- Provide scientific direction to medical advisory groups
- Strategically suggest new product introductions and clinical development
- Review medical inputs to regulatory teams
- Supervise maintenance of information databases of company's products
- Maintain and update department standard operating procedures
- Provide inputs to regulatory for world-wide submissions.
- Designing, updating and reviewing of SOPs for medical writing and pharmacovigilance
- Deploy effective KOL (Key Opinion Leaders) development Strategies and oversee implementation of the same whilst developing own KOLs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.