EVERSANA - Associate - Drug Information (0-3 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Triage and respond to drug information inquiries from physicians, pharmacists, nurses, other health care professionals, and consumers/patients.
- Disseminate drug information either verbally or by written correspondence.
- Identify adverse events and product complaints during interactions with customers. Perform intake sufficient to generate initial adverse event and product complaint reports in compliance with EVERSANA-Medical Communications and client SOPs. Fulfill FDA's post-marketing adverse event reporting regulations. In addition to being fluent in safety terminology, the individual should be able to make accurate assessments regarding what information needs to be obtained and level or depth of information to be collected.
- Utilize writing skills for adverse event and product complaint narrative during intake as well as medical inquiry custom responses.
- Coordinate processes necessary for responding to quality-related complaints. This process may involve interactions with personnel in the following departments: Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, and the complainant.
- Utilize drug information skills to critically evaluate medical literature in researching and developing information for written dissemination to healthcare professionals.
- Miscellaneous projects including market and competitive product research, system development, sales training projects, and field liaison support.
- Medical Writing typing speed 40 WPM
- On-call responsibilities on an as assigned basis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.