Consultant at Mavensworld Training and Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:57 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive/ Junior Manager - Quality Assurance (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for preparation and review of Quality Assurance SOP's.
- Responsible for preparation, review and updating of master documents like Site Master File, SOP Master list, Instrument Master list, Instrument calibration calendar.
- Responsible for review of IQ/OQ/PQ documents of Equipment / Instrument.
- Responsible for review and approval of analytical method validation / method verification / method transfer protocols and reports with respect to adequacy.
- Responsible for monitoring of compliance with the cGMP requirements.
- Responsible for training and implementation of quality systems.
- Responsible for review of analytical documents.
- Responsible for conducting Internal audits.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry in any of the top Pharma Companies.
- Must be Proficient in written, verbal, Computer skills and business communication.
- Should be self-motivated and result oriented.
- Should be keen learner, proactive and good analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
- M.Sc. or M.Pharma
Salary will be comparable to industry standards in India.