Consultant at Mavensworld Training and Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:155 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive/ Junior Manager - Quality Assurance (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for preparation and review of Quality Assurance SOP's.
- Responsible for preparation, review and updating of master documents like Site Master File, SOP Master list, Instrument Master list, Instrument calibration calendar.
- Responsible for review of IQ/OQ/PQ documents of Equipment / Instrument.
- Responsible for review and approval of analytical method validation / method verification / method transfer protocols and reports with respect to adequacy.
- Responsible for monitoring of compliance with the cGMP requirements.
- Responsible for training and implementation of quality systems.
- Responsible for review of analytical documents.
- Responsible for conducting Internal audits.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry in any of the top Pharma Companies.
- Must be Proficient in written, verbal, Computer skills and business communication.
- Should be self-motivated and result oriented.
- Should be keen learner, proactive and good analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
- M.Sc. or M.Pharma
Salary will be comparable to industry standards in India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.