Senior Recruiter at Hire Hunters
Views:150 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Medical Support - Pharma - B.Pharma/D.Pharma/M.Pharma (1-5 yrs)
- MSE's are required to apply their clinical knowledge in determining if appointment is consistent with the diagnosis/indications indicated by the provider
- Making patient appointments
- Gathering patient information
- Coordinated scheduling among multiple parties, including patients, physicians, and facilities to accommodate preferences and urgency
- Developed relationships with new and existing clients to build business with additional scheduling requests
- They are also expected to apply their knowledge in providing accurate and detailed information to patients with respect to test preparations and also guide them on the time scheduled for their arrival or other directional information needed.
- The MSE work description also involves providing patient support; taking appropriate action in response to questions from them.
- Confirm that patients have proper medical clearance
Required skills :
- Attention to details
- Computer skills
- Communication abilities
- Customer service orientation.
- Being familiar with medical terms is a crucial aspect.
- Medical assistance training is vital experience
1. BPharma/ DPharma/ MPharma or Degree or Diploma in Nursing