Recruitment Consultant at Genuine Management Services
Views:231 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive - Regulatory Affairs - Pharma- B.Pharma (0-1 yrs)
Regulatory affairs officers ensure that products such as cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and veterinary medicines meet legislative requirements.
Key duties of the job include:
1.Studying scientific and legal documents.
2. Gathering, evaluating, organising, managing and collating information in a variety of formats
3.Ensuring compliance with regulations set by the Medicines and Healthcare products 4.Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
5.Maintaining familiarity with company product ranges
6. Planning, undertaking and overseeing product trials and regulatory inspections
7.Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
8. Analysing complicated information, including trial data
9. Offering advice about company policies, practices and systems
10. Obtaining marketing permission
11. Outlining requirements for labelling, storage and packaging
12. Using a variety of specialist computer applications
13. Liaising and negotiating with regulatory authorities
14. Providing advice about regulations to manufacturers/scientists
15. Writing comprehensible, user-friendly, clear product information leaflets and labels
16. Ensuring that quality standards are met and submissions meet strict deadlines preparing documentation.
2. With excellent communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.