Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:126 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive/Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Regulatory Affairs - Injectable/Sterile/OSD & 505b2 (8-15 yrs)
Department - Scientific Intelligence Group - Regulatory Affairs
Function - Pre Approval
Dosage - Injectable / Sterile / OSD & 505b2
Education - B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm
Job Description :
- Prepare, Review and Finalize Regulatory strategies for Complex Products [like injectables that may include Peptides, Microspheres, Liposomes, Nano- suspensions etc./ Ophthalmic/ Otic/Topical gel/ DDCP etc.] and 505(b)(2) Products for US and EU market.
- Draft, Review and Finalize Pre- ANDA/Pre- IND/ScA meeting packages for US and EU market.
- Draft and finalize controlled correspondences on complex issues.
- Draft, Review and Finalize Deficiency responses for Complex Products and 505(b)(2) Products.
- Review API and FP in- vitro characterization/sameness reports.
- DMF review for complex APIs as per the workflow.
- To collaborate and work closely with cross functional teams.
- To meet the management expectations w.r.t timelines and quality.
- To work closely within the team and provide training to new members on new regulatory requirements for Complex products.