Senior Executive - HR at Sahajanand Laser Technology Ltd.
Views:149 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive/Senior Executive - Quality Control (0-4 yrs)
- In process quality control (IPQC) is a planned system, To identify the materials, equipment, processes, and operators.
- To enforce the flow of manufacturing and packaging operations according to the established rules and practices;
- To minimize human error or to detect the error if and when it does occur.
- And to pinpoint the responsibility to the personnel involved in each unit operation of the entire process.
- In process Quality Control In general, In process control procedures are usually rapid and simple tests or inspection that are performed when the manufacturing of the product batch is in process.
- The primary objective of an IPQC system is, to monitor all the features of a product that may affect its quality and to prevent errors during processing. To large extent, IPQC is concerned with providing accurate, specific, and definite description of procedures to be employed from the receipt of raw materials to the release of finished Product forms.