Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:129 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive/Senior Executive - Regulatory Affairs - Injectable/Sterile (3-8 yrs)
Department - Regulatory Affairs
Function - Post Approval
Dosage - Injectable/Sterile
Job Description -
- Compile, prepare, review and submit ANDA submissions and Amendments to FDA with an overall objective to avoid major deficiencies and contribute to get approval within the shortest timeframes possible.
- Maintains full awareness of all regulatory activities on assigned projects and ensures that project deadlines and performance standards for these projects are established and met.
- Must have expertise/prior experience in Sterile (Injectables/Ophthalmic/Otic/IV Bags) dosage form ANDAs.
- Ensure timely submission of all assigned projects.
- Review / prepare documents which meet the requirement set forth by US FDA and accepted for review by FDA without query or RTR.
- Evaluate change controls and formulates strategies for correct filing categories, with guida+nce from supervisor. Proactively raises major project issues if any to superior for resolution and agreement. Compile and submits critical post-approval supplements, such as CBE, CBE-30 and PAS as and when necessary.
- Work very closely with all relevant departments at the time of product initiations, R&D phase, ANDA/Bio Execution and after initiation of stability to ensure timely availability of all documents to ensure timely submissions.
- Prepare and finalize controlled correspondence to FDA on specific issues as needed for assigned projects.
- Assess the deficiency letter immediately after receipt from FDA, perform in-detail gap assessment and discuss with superiors to finalize the strategy to respond the deficiency.
- Proactively raises major project issues to superior for resolution and agreement.
- Be flexible in timings and intermittently available for t-cons as per US team schedule.
- Evaluate final compositions for IIG and Proportionality similar criteria's and develop regulatory strategies to avoid acceptable for filing issues.
- Review the API DMFs thoroughly and share the review comments to purchase department on-time. Follow up with purchase team or with DMF holder directly as needed to ensure compliance to provided comments on-time.
- Proof-read and approve all OTC and Rx product labeling components.
Note - USA Market experience is must