Recruitment Head at AimRich Consulting Services
Views:187 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Factory Medical Officer (0-8 yrs)
Male AFIH - Factory Medical Officer - Chennai - 17 Lac
- To conduct all pre employment medical checkup
- Conduct regular health checkup off employees working in the factory
- To conduct Awareness campaigns on various Health & First Aid etc.
- To conduct Occupational Health Surveys. To participate in HIRA process.
- Handling Medical cases ( First Aid & serious injury if any)Responsible for effective functioning of Medical centre and nurses.
- Responsible for to up-keep readiness of Medical centre first Aid boxes and ambulance
- Factory Medical Officer will report to Head Clinical and Head Ehs on daily medical reporting
- Member of the safety committee meeting
- Responsible for communication of health record analysis on monthly basis
- To arrange Medical Health check up camps as per statutory requirements.
- Maintain record in FORM no 07.
- Analysis of Medical Report of Employees and guidance/ awareness on the health issues