HR Executive at Adne Group
Views:477 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Faculty - Hospital Administration (2-11 yrs)
Designation: Hospital Front Office Faculty- Female only
MHA or MBA In Healthcare Management or MBBS or Nursing Professional with minimum 1 year of experience in Hospital Management
Experience: 2-4 years in Hospital Management in Hospital or healthcare organization.
Preferred: Teaching in a paramedical/nursing institute
Reporting to: Director Academy
- Planning of the teaching programme including an orientation programme in consultation with the Director
- Competent in Handling Hospital Front desk in terms of Patient Appointments and queries
- Preferred Team handling exposure of Patient care coordinators
- Inbuilt empathy towards the patient and patient relatives
- Knowledge of Hospital Billing components for IPD and OPD
- Experience of handling TPA coordination and TPA queries for cashless facility
- Knowledge of Hospital Billing and tax law applicable to the hospital or healthcare industry
- Competent in Professional English (written and spoken) in terms of different professional - operational scenarios.
- Proficient in training to provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- To educate students on how to address customer concerns and complaints promptly and professionally.
- To respond to customer needs and requests in a timely manner.
- Competent in teaching telephone etiquettes and resolve queries.
- To train to resolve billing concerns of customers and handle card and cash transactions.
- Knowledge of healthcare operations and quality parameters.
- Excellent communication, IT Skills and people skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.