HR at Fortis Healthcare Limited
Views:2481 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fortis Healthcare - Dietitian/Nutritionist - Fortis Escorts (1-3 yrs)
Dietitian - Fortis Escorts, Okhla
1 - 3 Years
Delhi (Okhla Vihar)
- To plan balanced, healthy and nutritious meals for the patients.
- To motivate patients for healthy eating habits.
- To involve patients in the planning of diet for better
- To take detailed rounds of different wards in order to plan diet individually as per patient condition acceptability.
- To evaluate dietary intake of patients and do required nutrient analysis for doctors reference.
- To organize diet counseling of the indoor patients and their attendants for healthy eating on the basis of their medical background.
- To prepare diet charts for walk in, follow-up & referral patients.
- To do constant follow up with the nurses for patients diet.
- To co-ordinate with the F&B department to ensure that meals served to the patients are according to their profile.
- To give correct written instructions for all patients at all meal timings.
- To assist in planning cyclic menu for patients
- To maintain logbook for intradepartmental communication.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Professional
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Fortis Healthcare Ltd
Fortis Healthcare Limited is committed to clinical excellence and patient-centric healthcare, which is manifest in hospital design, patient services, medical programmes and the compassionate approach of medical and non-medical hospital staff. Fortis commissioned its first hospital in 2001 at Mohali, near Chandigarh, and has expanded its operations to become a network with an over 10,000 bed capacity across 68 hospitals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.