Assistant Manager HR at Fortis Healthcare Limited
Views:1260 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fortis Healthcare - Pharmacist (1-3 yrs)
Pharmacist Required Urgent Basis-fortis Hospital-bg Road.
1 - 3 Years Bengaluru (Bannerghatta Road)
- To follow the departmental SOPs strictly for all the responsibilities assigned.
- To dispense right medication based on the indents raised after checking the expiry, batch number and the MRP
- To ensure that all the indents received in the In patient pharmacy are dispatched on time without a delay.
- To communicate with nursing staffs and doctors for the availability of substitute whenever there is an enquiry for the brands which are not available
- To ensure that medicines are reached to the respective areas on time by monitoring the house keeping personnels in the In patient pharmacy
- To have a thorough knowledge of generic, brand names and category of all the available drugs.
- To co-ordinate with supervisors for procurement of medicines as per the day to day requirements.
- To guide the Pharma aid for the removal of near expiry, non moving stocks and to report the same to the supervisors.
- To guide the Pharma aid for receiving and arranging the drugs as per the storage conditions in the respective areas and to monitor for the appropriateness.
- To co-ordinate between the colleagues of other shifts for any commitments given to the nursing staffs for the patients with respect to the drugs.
- To prepare GRN in absence of the respective person or in case of emergency.
- To strictly follow the SOP for the issue of narcotics with the proper documentation.
- To maintain correct inventory of stock as per the system stock and assist in quarterly stock audit.
- To monitor usage of restricted antibiotics.
- To check for appropriateness of prescription for drug dose and drug to drug interactions.
- To check the packing conditions and quantity of drugs during IP returns.
- To monitor Refrigerator temperature on day to day basis and to document the same
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Professional
Role: Pharmacist/Chemist/Bio Chemist
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Fortis Healthcare Ltd
Fortis Healthcare Limited is committed to clinical excellence and patient-centric healthcare, which is manifest in hospital design, patient services, medical programmes and the compassionate approach of medical and non-medical hospital staff. Fortis commissioned its first hospital in 2001 at Mohali, near Chandigarh, and has expanded its operations to become a network with an over 10,000 bed capacity across 68 hospitals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.