Director at Nikharv Consultancy
Views:137 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Healthcare Support Operations - Hospital (15-25 yrs)
- Ensure Development, implementation, & evaluate the medical practice delivery model in accordance with the goals of hospital / healthcare unit.
- Must have basic knowledge of P&L of a hospital.
- Must have extensive experience in liaisoning with Government bodies
- Supervise the functioning of doctors, nurses & paramedics working on specific projects.
- Engaged in developing & establishing patient care strategies to sustain customer loyalty by ensuring superior customer satisfaction standards.
- Ensuring compliance with organizational policies in line with the latest relevant laws (local) and applicable regulations & amendments involving Environmental, Health & Safety.
- Formulate plans & provide leadership to the Medical Department by ensuring that appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed
- Establish appropriate operational structure to ensure timely decision-making and issue resolution help to establish the framework for proper communication, reporting, procedures, and administrative activity.
- Be responsible for generating OPD business, conversions, coordinating local health camps & increasing footfalls in the OPD and impacting over all revenue
- On the job training of departments
- Formation and implementation of departmental SOP
- Supervise and closely monitor day-to-day operations of Emergency, Cathlab, General OT, Critical Care Units, Diagnostics, Pharmacy, OP and IP operations and overall smooth functioning of patient service .
- Sound understanding of various guidelines, codes, standards and practices as applicable for the hospital administration; capable of supervising the operations of pharmacy, purchase, procurement, inventory control and general supply of materials required for smooth functioning of a hospital.
- Extensive experience of efficient administration of all hospital departments and services, maintenance of facilities and bio-medical equipment and procurement of hospital supplies to ensure uninterrupted high quality patient care.
- Good command over all statutory requirements for running large hospitals with skills in coordinating with authorities for compliance.
- Coordinating with different departments to ensure excellence in patient care
- Capable of managing certification of NABH accreditation.
- Ensure smooth functioning of all departments through maintenance of all facilities and sophisticated equipment and availability of all required medical supplies to provide the best quality patient care.
- Plan for adequate availability of medical, paramedical and support staff through training and deployment to ensure optimum utilization of resources.
- Responsible for the smooth functioning of all inpatient departments, OPDs & Emergency services.
- Technically competent in automating the entire hospital operations, maintaining online & fully integrated software & network for the hospital, ensuring smooth functioning of the hospital infrastructure with the latest technologies, and implementing computerized systems to handle procurement & logistics, etc.
- MBBS and MD/MS from recognised University with more than 15 years- experience in Medical Administration and Senior Management position.
- Strong team handling
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership & team management skills.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Versatile, dynamic, curious.
- Out of the box thinking.
- Excellent understanding of MS Excel, MS Office APPs.
Fluent in spoken English, Bengali and Hindi .