Founder Cum Business Head at Inter Search Recruitment Services
Views:60 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Medicine Professional - Hospital - MD (2-5 yrs)
- Inspecting and updating patients' charts.
- Diagnosing common ailments such as colds, flu, and diabetes.
- Administering medication topically, orally, and via intravenous or intramuscular injections.
- Prescribing apt medications and lifestyle alterations.
- Collecting fluid and tissue samples and sending these to laboratories for further testing.
- Referring patients to specialists for further testing and treatment, if needed.
- Creating and issuing invoices to private clients.
- Submitting claims on behalf of patients who have health insurance.
- Anticipating and responding to patients' wellness-related questions and concerns.