General Nurse/ICU Nurse (1-3 yrs)
This position is for our client, a very big name in Healthcare sector. And this position is based out of South Delhi.
Role Objective :
1. To deliver high quality nursing care to all patients at all times.
2. To behave at all times in a professional manner that upholds the reputation of the organization.
Responsibilities include :
- To maintain professional standards of competence in line with current best nursing practices.
- To ensure that the care required for each patient is met in accordance with the care plan.
- To ensure that all patient care is delivered in accordance with company documented clinical policies and procedures
- To promote patient safety, privacy, dignity and confidentiality at all times
- To ensure that all relevant information relating to a patient's care or treatment is recorded accurately and at the time the care was delivered.
- To communicate with the referring clinician in a timely and professional manner
- To maintain close liaison with other healthcare professionals as appropriate
- To participate in any quality assurance programmes.
- Registered Nurse with GNM or B.Sc (Basic) or B.Sc (Post-Basic)
- To attend and demonstrate learning at company induction and training days
- To maintain own continuous professional development (CPD) and attend courses/study days as agreed with Health Care at Home India in order to fulfil Indian Nursing Council requirements
- At least 2 years qualified experience within an acute care setting/ICU/Medical-Surgical Ward
- Cannulation and phlebotomy skills desirable
- Experience in the care of IV devices and administration of IV therapies.
Personal Skills & Qualities:
- The ability to work unsupervised
- The ability to work as a flexible member of the team
- The ability to be motivated and proactive and to respond positively to new challenges
- The ability to present a professional image at all times