Recruitment Consultants at HRx Consultants
Views:50 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Surgeon - Hospital - MS (0-5 yrs)
- Examine patients and make diagnoses to determine the need for surgery.
- Review patient medical history and plan the best procedure for treatment.
- Evaluate and advise patients on the risk involved with having surgery.
- Perform surgical procedures to prevent or correct injury, disease, deformities, and patient function while adhering to regulatory and ethical protocols.
- Follow established surgical techniques during surgery.
- Prescribe preoperative and postoperative treatment and procedures.
- Ensure sterility in the operating room, and all equipment and instruments.
- Direct and coordinate activities of hospital staff for proper patient care.
- Oversee all treatment prior to and post-surgery, and identify associated risks.
- Maintain the highest regard for patient dignity and observe the precepts of the American Hospital Associations Bill of Rights for patients.
- Plan and execute disease/illness prevention and health promotion programs.
- Coordinate follow-up meetings with patients and monitor health conditions after surgery or treatment.
- Conduct research to develop and test surgical techniques in order to improve procedures and surgery.
- Recognizing symptoms and signs of various illness and injuries to order appropriate tests and prescribe treatments
- Creating care plans
- Coordinating diagnostic tests and other services
- Counseling patients on preventive healthcare practices
- Using electronic medical records systems
- Understanding proper format for patient note documentation