Generico - Doctor - MBBS/MD (2-5 yrs)
About Generico :
- Generico is India's biggest and fastest growing chain of Generic medicines. Started by IIT Bombay alumni, Generico aims at making healthcare affordable for millions of Indians. It provides the biggest portfolio of generic medicines from the reputed pharma companies, at up to 80% lesser price and has helped 8lac customers save more than 100cr on their medicine bills.
Currently, Generico serves around 6.5 Lakhs customers, out of which, around 3.5 lakhs are chronic patients. These patients are our loyal customers and we want to ensure that we keep providing them with stellar value added services, apart from providing them medicines at the right price.
- We are looking for attentive, conscientious candidates with training in diverse medical areas as our doctor. You are expected to treat a wide range of medical conditions, develop long-term, personal relationships with their patients, produce individualized healthcare programs based on patient historical data and offer continuous support and health management advice. You should be proactive in building relationships and recommend external specialists when patients require treatment outside of your medical purview.
- You should take a vested interest in a patient's well-being. This is achieved by demonstrating good listening skills, showing empathy and understanding and communicating clearly and effectively.
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries
- Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedures
- Supervise Medical Assistants to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations
- Evaluate effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements
- Prescribe and administer the medication given to patients
Qualification : MBBS & MD