HR at GoMedii Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:349 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
GoMedii - Pharmacist - B.Pharma (2-3 yrs)
Job Summary :
The day-to-day job of pharmacist duties will depend on the company requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Compounding and dispensing medications as prescribed by doctors and dentists, by calculating, weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients
- Reviewing prescriptions from doctors to ensure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients, and to evaluate their suitability for the patient
- Providing information and advice about drugs, their side effects, correct dosage, and proper storage
- Keeping records such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, and registries of poisons, narcotics or controlled drugs
- Planning, implementing or maintaining procedures for mixing, packaging and labeling pharmaceuticals according to policy and legal requirements to ensure quality, security and proper disposal.
- Assessing the identity, strength or purity of medications
- Working with other healthcare professionals to plan, monitor, review, or evaluate the quality or effectiveness of drugs
- Ordering and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs
- Maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly
- Analyzing prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions
- Advising customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment or healthcare supplies
Key Skills :
Analytical skills, ability to think critically, Strong numerical skills, attention to detail, Problem-solving, Observation skills, Communication, and social skills
Required Experience and Qualifications :
Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology1 or 2-year residency license in pharmacy skills and knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: - 12,000.00 to - 20,000.00 /month
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.