GVK EMRI - Emergency Medical Technician (0-8 yrs)
Emergency medical technician (EMT) and ambulance technician to denote a health care provider of emergency medical services. EMTs are clinicians, trained to respond quickly to emergency situations regarding medical issues, traumatic injuries and accident scenes.
Responsibilities for EMT :
1. Examine and evaluate patients to determine necessary care.
2. Provide patients with emergency care by utilizing appropriate techniques and equipment.
3. Document patient information, condition, and treatment.
4. Maintain patient confidentiality and perform all care with respect for patient rights.
5. Transport patients in accordance with outlined policies and procedures of GVK EMRI.
6. Maintain a safe, clean, and well-stocked environment for patients.
7. Operate and drive ambulance in conjunction with applicable safety policies and laws.
8. Provide basic life support and gather patient data.
Qualifications for EMT
1. Bsc (Nursing)/GNM/D-pharma/B-Pharma/PTT required.
2. HSSC certification.
3. A valid driver's license in the state of practice (optional).
4. 1 year of experience in an emergency care setting preferred
5. Ability to bend, pull, push, and lift up to 50 pounds
6. Ability to follow oral and written instructions
7. Demonstrated ability to implement clinical care in accordance with outlined policies and procedures.
8. Ability to exercise sound judgment while working in a stressful environment.
Job Location :- Delhi (All 11 District).