HR Manager at Kerala Communications
Views:236 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Gynecologist - Hospital - MD (1-10 yrs)
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Monitor patients over the course of pregnancies.
- Treat infections of the cervix, ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Identify cancerous growths within the reproductive system.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
- Provide post-natal care to new mothers.
Gynecologist requirements :
- Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and families.
- Ability to provide a calm presence for patients in distress.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and stay calm under pressure.