Gynecology Nurse - Hospital (2-3 yrs)
- Perform professional nursing care to the patients admitted in the Obstetrics and Gynecology unit.
- Assess and document various clinical conditions and vital signs of the patient.
- Order appropriate diagnostic and laboratory tests, evaluate and record the results.
- Administers prescribed medications such as Oral,SC,IV routes and record changes and response of the patient.
- Maintain skill and knowledge in using various medical devices such as Electronic fetal monitors, defibrillators,Suction pumps and other Gynae unit instruments.
- Assist Obstetricians and Gynecologists in various procedures related to delivery,postpartum,C-section, newborn care etc.
- Educate patients and families regarding breast feeding, newborn care, C-section care etc.
- Follow all policies and protocols of the hospital with limited variations.
- Maintain skills and knowledge by participating various nurse education programs,seminars,staff meetings, workshops and other online nurse education programs.