HR Manager at Gynoveda Femtech Pvt Ltd
Views:143 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gynoveda Femtech - Manager - Quality Assurance - M.Pharma/B.Pharma (3-8 yrs)
- We are looking for a detail-oriented quality control manager to ensure consistently suitable output of Ayurvedic Medicines that meet quality and efficacy standards.
- Knowledge of QC testing procedures for raw herbs & Finished Ayurvedic Products.
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures for Ayurvedic Products/Medicines and relevant legal standards
- Planning and developing standards, procedures, and best practices for ensuring product quality.
- Knowledge of standard sampling methods.
- Ability to prepare and maintain QC records and summaries.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the standard protocols & requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Involve in training and transfer of methods to and from QC and contract manufacturers as assigned.
- Modify and validate analytical procedures to meet QC's needs.
- Support design and development of experimental protocols, SOP- s, etc.,
- Participate in special projects and department meetings via input, feed.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards
- To suggest improvements the manufacturing process ensure a higher-quality product
Qualification: M Pharma, B Pharma, BSc
Experience: 3 yrs in Ayurvedic Pharmaceuticals is preferable
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.