Manager - HR at HarrisonMiller Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Views:10 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Harisson Miller Healthcare - Emergency Physician - MD (1-3 yrs)
The Emergency Medicine Career Medical Officer in the Emergency Department is expected to have a number of base clinical skill competencies and participate in ongoing professional development to advance clinical practice, participate in system improvement activities, and participate in teaching of junior medical and undergraduate staff.
1. Initial assessment and management of patients presenting for care.
2. Ensure that patients receive adequate and appropriate assessment and emergency medical care, either directly or through supervision of junior medical staff
3. Initiation of management plan and organisation of appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, in consultation with senior medical practitioners as is appropriate
4. Ensure that there is adequate consultation and communication of such assessment and management decisions to the appropriate specialty Career Medical Officer or consultant
5. Ensure effective referral and disposition of the patient after they leave the Emergency Department. This includes discharge letters and instructions and prescriptions as required
6. Uses teamwork and effective communication to deliver effective health care that includes patients and family members as appropriate as members of the team
7. Meets medico-legal requirements across practice areas including open disclosure
8. Ensure accurate and relevant documentation exists
9. Review of patient progress as appropriate
10. Participate as a member of the retrieval team, to transport sick patients between facilities
11. Any other duties at the direction of the Emergency Department Director or Medical Administration.