Manager - HR at HarrisonMiller Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Views:4 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Harisson Miller Healthcare - Gynaecologist (1-5 yrs)
1. Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
2. Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
3. Treat diseases of female organs.
4. Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients' health and deliver babies safely.
5. Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
6. Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient
7. Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients
8. Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary
9. Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention
10. Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.