Manager - HR at HarrisonMiller Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Views:27 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Harisson Miller Healthcare - Pharmacist Trainee - Hospital - B.Pharma (0-1 yrs)
1. Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
2. Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
3. Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
4. Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
5. Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
7. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
8. Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
10. Physical verification of medicines on daily basis and system verification with hospital software.
11. Monitoring inventory and re-ordering of drugs and analysis, sort out the expiry date of drugs.
12. Responsible to check and record room temperature and fridge temperature.