HR Manager at HealthCare at Home India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:123 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HCAH - HomeCare Phlebotomist (0-2 yrs)
1. Greet patients and verify their identity.
2. Collect blood samples.
3. Label all samples according to outlined procedures and policies.
4. Maintain equipments in a clean and safe manner.
5. Record test performed and blood samples taken into database.
6. Transport samples in a timely manner and in accordance with outlined policies and procedures.
7. Explain tests to patients and answer any questions they might have.
8. Complete all work in accordance with outlined guidelines, and federal, state, and local requirements.
1. Phlebotomy certification highly preferred.
2. DMLT ( Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology).