HCP Wellness - Chemist - R&D - Cosmetics (2-6 yrs)
We are looking for an R & D Chemist to join our growing Cosmetic & Ayurvedic manufacturing company situated at Ahmedabad, in order to provide the world glass quality products & services to our clients globally and to be a part of the team to innovate new products on Research and Development on daily basis.
In this role, you will be part of a team of professionals working and your goal is to contribute the overall efficient for new product development. You should have the developing knowledge on Hair Shampoo, Hair Conditioner, Skin & Hair Gel, Peel off Mask, Clay Mask, Body Lotion, Hair & Face Cream, All Scrubs, Face Wash, Body Wash, Skin & Hair Serum, Hand Made Soap, Noodle Base Soap, Sanitizer etc.,
- Strong understanding of client need and ability to translate their needs into products
- Formulate and develop new and innovative products and also improving current formulations, which can share with our clients globally
- Texture and Color matching experience
- Stay ahead of trends in the cosmetic fields, build depth of understanding and share new product concept approaches with the team
- Must have good knowledge of all normal laboratory equipment, FTIR, Viscometer, pH Meter and Moisture Analyzer which must be used in order to perform the essential functions
- Maintain laboratory safety standards
- Manage each project by planning, designing and small batch trials to evaluate internally
- Write, review and approve production batch as well as Pilot batches procedures, protocols and specification
- Work with manufacturing and QC team to help troubleshoot production batches
- Product cost savings
- Must make and maintain the all records of formulas, SOP, MSDS, COA, BMR, FDA Product Permission
- Responsible for all steps of formula development from Stability testing/evaluation to full production scale up
- Must Need Basic computer knowledge including MS Office, Excel & Word.
- Interact with Purchase, Stock, Manufacturing, Packing line and QA/QC Department.
- Research of raw materials and vendor management
- Manage the development of multiple products simultaneously and be comfortable in a fast paced multi-tasking environment
- Ability to discuss complex technical concepts with a variety of audiences
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete high quality projects amidst tight timelines and competing deadlines
- Promotes and demonstrates behaviour consistent with the company's core values and policies
- Willing to learn quickly
- Good time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication skills
- Must have laboratory working experience with strong background in cosmetic formulation and product development
- Develop creative solutions and think - out of- the box
- Strong Organizational Skills
- A positive, open, and intellectually curious team player who embraces the challenges.
Interested Candidates can Send Resume on or Call on : +91 63588 36663
Factory (Working) Location : Moraiya, Changodar, Ahmedabad