Business Partner at 18 Steps Consultants
Views:148 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Bio-Medical Department - Hospital (10-20 yrs)
Position : Biomedical Department Head
Posted On: 11-12-2021
Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Experience : 10 to 15 years of Hospital Experience in similar job profile.
Salary Package : 80k to 90k/month (negotiable for suitable candidates)
No.of Vacancy : 1
Qualification : Master Degree in Biomedical Engineering/Engineering degree
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Spearhead training of Biomedical Engineers and technicians.
2. Manage the academic and administrative aspects of Bio-medical department faculty.
3. Develop and Oversee implementation of preventive, predictive, corrective and routine repair and maintenance schedules.
4. Manage and allocate workloads to Biomedical Engineering staff and faculty
5. Design biomedical equipment and devices, such as artificial internal organs, replacements for body parts, and machines for diagnosing medical problems
6. Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment
7. Oversee testing, troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions for medical equipment
8. Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment
9. Train clinicians and other personnel on the proper use and maintenance of biomedical equipment
10. Prepare procedures, write technical reports, publish research papers, and make recommendations based on their research findings
11. Spearhead research and innovation in the Biomedical engineering department in aspects of the biological systems of humans in collaboration with scientists, chemists, and medical scientists
12. Present research findings to scientists, nonscientist executives, clinicians, hospital management, engineers, other colleagues, and the public.
13. Maintain supplies and biomedical inventory by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders, and verifying receipt.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.