Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:180 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Bio Medical Engineer - Healthcare (12-20 yrs)
Job Duties :
- Ensuring Safety standards for patient care instruments used throughout Hospital
- Effectively manage and coordinate activities of the Biomedical Engineering Department to include the evaluation,replacement,service and repair of complex biomedical patient equipment,administer policies and procedures applicable for efficient operations.
- To provide necessary support to the Doctors / Nursing Staff / Operators in terms of equipment's usage.
- Direct all aspects of maintenance, and repair of the equipment,as well as ongoing training and education of staff related to safe medical device uses and practices.
- Provide first hand support to the medical equipment during their breakdown and normal maintenance.
- Direct and manage preventive maintenance on medical equipment,through adjustment or replacement of items on a scheduled basis to prevent equipment failures.
- Upkeep all equipment to its proper and uninterrupted working performance by planned and scheduled preventive maintenance program.
- Ensure the patient safety and result accuracy by measures like periodic calibration, periodic safety checks etc.
- Provide on job training and support to the equipment users and Operators.
- Coordinate with the agencies for spares and service support.
- Establish and implement technical protocols and management functions pertaining to biomedical equipment.
- Advice administration on matters pertaining to equipment's purchase,performance, financial provisions etc.
- Establish and define departmental goals and objectives to meet goals and objectives of Hospital. Plan,implement and evaluate programs to meet departmental goals.
- Prepare departmental budget and monitor budgets and expenses to control or justify variances.
- Establish departmental policies and procedures that are consistent with Hospital Policies and Procedures which promote organized operation of the function.
- Maintain standards of practice consistent throughout the hospital and ensure that the accreditation standards of JCI and other accrediting agencies are met.
- Monitor effectiveness of departmental programs and incorporate new technology,procedures and program ideas to maintain state-of-the-art practice.
- Interact with HR for recruitment, performance management; training and development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.