Practice Leader at ABC Consultants
Views:394 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Histopath/Cytopath/IHC - Healthcare (15-30 yrs)
The role holder would be required to manage the overall technical and administrative bandwidth in the dept.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities would be:
1) Providing technical expert advice to consultants for highly difficult cases along with some case reporting as well.
2) Providing technical and administrative support to the Academics / DNB program; mentor and give appropriate guidance to D.N.B (Diplomat in National Board) residents; leading to successful completion of D.N.B training.
3) To have a connect with clinicians and a certain level of influence over fraternity in the field as samples would be always referred by physicians/Oncologists
4) Act as a bridge between the clinicians and the organization, helping them to leverage the reports for best patient outcomes.
5) Encourage technical publications from the dept.
6) Represent the organization in various scientific forums to establish the Laboratory position as a leader in the field of Histopathology
7) Help the market facing functions to develop relevant propositions and indirectly support revenue generation.
8) Interact with the Medico marketing/ Sales to update/train them on the technical details of the test menu offered at the Lab to make them better prepared to answer any questions from new potential clients/clinicians.
9) In case of any advanced technical questions from the potential new clients, be available to interact directly with the new clients
10) Meeting TAT of reports for the dept
11) To monitor and manage productivity of staff of the dept.
12) Efficient kit utilization and consumption in the dept.
13) Implementation of quality standards as per the Quality Dept.
14) Orient the dept. staff to have proactive approach for customer responsiveness.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.