Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:33 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head Nurse - Hospital (8-10 yrs)
Job Title: Head Nurse (Male)
Experience: 8-10 Years
Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc in Nursing or GNM Diploma
Location: Nairobi (Kenya)
- Monitoring all the Medical records.
- Monitor and Supervise daily consumption accordingly prepare reports.
- Preparing duty roaster on weekly basis and circulating the same to respective departments.
- Monitoring all the consent forms before and after each procedure.
- Documentation and Supervise all the instruments.
- Regular monitoring of Crash cart in terms of drugs availability, expiry date and consumption
- Regular Monitoring on Cleaning OT, Culture test and Waste management
- Coordinating for Posting the OP and IP procedure.
1. Maintaining all Medical records : Supervising of all the registers with complete details
2. Consumption report : Supervising & reporting the same to concerned departments -
3. Duty Roaster : Correctly allotting the staff department wise
4. Stock Availability : Make sure the required stock is available all the times
5. Stock Availability : Make sure the required stock is available all the times
- 30 Days Paid Leaves in a Year.
- Ticket Expense.
- Medical Benefits.
- Visa Expense.
- Non Taxable Salary (Fix)