Managing Director at NASTECH Consulting
Views:853 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - R&D - API Generics - Pharmaceuticals (15-29 yrs)
Job Description :
Purpose of Job :
To ensure timely delivery of :
- Carry out an active program. Synthesize compounds, design novel synthetic routes to target molecules, and modify reactants and/or equipment as required. Solve the more complex chemical problems which arise in the group. Modern and classical organic chemistry, in both practice and theory, will be used adroitly by the incumbent
- Review experiments during the feasibility and optimization stage.
- Visualize the developmental needs of the product.
- Contribute a routine flow of quality ideas for synthesizing target compounds. This will be evident by the level of productivity in the group.
- Display expertise in spectroscopic identification and separation of organic compounds.
- Discuss with Company management any issues of concern, as well as possible solutions, especially regarding - improvement of technical capability, morale, and productivity of the Department's scientists.
- Stimulate appropriate cooperative efforts on important scientific projects between groups.
- Understand the safety and environmental aspect.
- Solve the problems and queries related to the development of the product and discuss them with the HOD.
- Familiarize with the problems faced during Scale-up.
- Understand the scalability of the chosen process, in coordination with TSD and Production.
- Analyze the product strategy, efficiency, working relations and cross functional issues in PDG.
- Keep the HOD well informed about the experiments and their results well and delivering technical presentations.
- Technology Transfer for new project to Production plant.
City : Mumbai
Annual Salary : 3000000-5500000 INR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.