Managing Director at NASTECH Consulting
Views:525 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - R&D - Pharmaceutical (15-30 yrs)
Head R&D Pharmaceutical Company
Job Title: General Manager Division/ SBU PDG
Location : Digwal (Telangana)
To become the most admired pharmaceutical company in India with leadership in market share, research and profit by:
- Building distinctive sales and marketing capabilities.
- Evolving from licensing to global launch of own patented products.
- Inculcating a high performance culture.
- Being the partner of choice.
- Always adhering to our values based on our obligations as trustees of customers, employees, shareholders and society.
- We shall pursue world-class standards in our people, products, processes, partnerships and performance.
- Encouraging innovation and nurturing intellectual capital.
- We seek quantum growth to lead in the domestic market and enhance our international presence.
- Role of department in realizing the vision
To facilitate the SBU to realize its vision by :
- Developing process for new projects
- Technology absorption and Technology transfer to plant.
- Conducting Demo batches for TSD / Production departments.
- Providing Plant support (troubleshooting) and CAPA report.
- Improving existing products by cost reduction, yield/quality improvement, reducing time cycle and utilities etc.
- Conducting IUTs for Raw materials and intermediates for vendor approval.
Purpose of Job :
To ensure timely delivery of :
- Carry out an active program. Synthesize compounds, design novel synthetic routes to target molecules, and modify reactants and/or equipment as required. Solve the more complex chemical problems which arise in the group. Modern and classical organic chemistry, in both practice and theory, will be used adroitly by the incumbent
- Review experiments during the feasibility and optimization stage.
Visualize the developmental needs of the product.
- Contribute a routine flow of quality ideas for synthesizing target compounds. This will be evident by the level of productivity in the group.
- Display expertise in spectroscopic identification and separation of organic compounds.
- Discuss with Company management any issues of concern, as well as possible solutions, especially regarding improvement of technical capability, morale, and productivity of the Departments scientists.
- Stimulate appropriate cooperative efforts on important scientific projects between groups.
- Understand the safety and environmental aspect.
- Solve the problems and queries related to the development of the product and discuss them with the HOD.
- Familiarize with the problems faced during Scale-up.
- Understand the scalability of the chosen process, in coordination with TSD and Production.
- Analyze the product strategy, efficiency, working relations and cross functional issues in PDG.
- Keep the HOD well informed about the experiments and their results well and delivering technical presentations.
- Technology Transfer for new project to Production plant.
City : Digwal
Exp : (15-30)Yr.
Annual Salary : 2500000-400000 INR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.