Associate at Munsar Services
Views:169 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - R&D - Solvent Extraction (18-22 yrs)
Duties and responsibilities :
- Conceptualise new products and projects
- Improvement of existing products and formulations
- Identify suitable areas of research for future growth
- Identify suitable Research Institutes in India and abroad for collaborative research
- Conduct collaborative research with various research institutes in India and abroad
- Provide global perspective in the areas of agriculture and related areas to Business
- Provide technical support to domestic and international marketing teams
- Provide analysis on technical matters to operations team and Head SBU
- Planning and timely implementation of Capex items
- Establishment of pilot scale and production scale facilities for new molecules, new products and microbials
- Establish close working relationship with Central Insecticide Board, National Referral labs and State Agricultural departments
Required Candidate profile :
- Qualified Bsc /Msc - chemistry with Phd in Chemistry / Bio chemistry / Entomology / Microbiology /Fermentation .
- More than 20 years out of which 10 years in senior position
- Should have cleared at least two competitive exams in the national level out of which one will be ASRB NET / CSIR UGC NET
- Expertise in the areas of Chemistry, Biochemistry, Entomology, Microbiology, Fermentation
- Experience in transfer of technology from Lab level to production level.
- Candidates from solvent extraction, natural product, agrochemical industry preferred.
- Experience in establishing fermentation based manufacturing facility and pilot scale facility
- Experience in establishing R&D centres and leading the same
- Experience in registration and regulatory activities of pesticides
- Should have obtained CIB &RC registration for at least 2 molecules
- Business orientation
- Design thinking mentality with good listening skills
- Hands on experience in Chemistry, Entomology, Microbiology and Biochemistry fields
- Active participation in strategic decision making process
- Ability to maintain discussions with a network of experts on technical topics, in order to increase the technical level of the company
- Expertise in analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Multi-cultural : Knowledge of Hindi essential
- Mobility - Willing to travel for 10 - 15 days a month
- Well versed in working with people from various functional areas
- Candidates willing to relocate to Thaygavalli- Cuddalore may only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.