Head - Research & Development - Molecular Diagnostic Assays/Kits (14-30 yrs)
Our client is a dynamic molecular diagnostic startup on a mission to revolutionize healthcare based in Bangalore.
Job Purpose: Lead the R&D for the Development of Molecular Diagnostic Assays/Kits
Reporting to: Group Head - R&D & Production
- Lead the R&D team for new product development, packaging, and quality checks
- Collaborate with the leadership team to identify new product opportunities
- Design, develop, validate, and launch new products
- Develop standard operating procedures, stability, and validation protocols to ensure product stability, robustness, and performance
- Work closely with production, QA, regulatory, clinical, and quality control teams to ensure on-time regulatory submissions and smooth technology transfer
- Focus on process improvement projects for existing products
- Education: PhD, MSc/M.Tech with 2+ years of post-doctoral experience in applied molecular biology
- Experience: 5+ years in molecular diagnostic kit/assay development and production with technology transfer experience
- Proven track record of R&D management as a leader.
- Good communication to articulate your thoughts and work to manage multiple stakeholders.