HR Executive at Healic Health Pvt Ltd
Views:195 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Healic - Health Manager (2-3 yrs)
Healic Personal Health Manager Responsibilities :
- Collaborating with patients and their family members to collate all previous medical records
- Interact with the digitization team to digitize patent health records
- Creating and updating personalized care plans for patients
- Interacting with healthcare providers to facilitate patients' treatments
- Conducting regular follow-ups with patients to evaluate progress, promote continuity of care, and ensure improved health outcomes
- Offer our panel of expert doctors available for tele-consult/second opinion, where needed
- Provide Monthly Dashboard with doctor observations, data trends, and next steps
- Maintaining records of case management activities
Healic Personal Health Manager Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, Pharma, or a related field.
- 2+ years of work experience in public health or related field.
- Registered Nurse (RN) license or B Pharma preferable.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills.