Healofy - Dermatologist - MBBS (3-5 yrs)
"We are looking for a Dermatologist, who can leverage her medical knowledge of skin & hair care & creativity to make Healofy the go-to platform for all health-care services for moms and moms-to-be. You'll be expected to do :
1. Identify key gaps in the access to and delivery of skin & hair care services for moms and mom-to-be.
2. Lead primary and secondary research on the market needs, clinical literature, existing solutions to create potential skin & hair care products & services that can be provided by Healofy.
3. Design clinically sound, high-touch care workflows and paradigms for the identified gaps.
4. Design packages/ programs/ campaigns as key offerings to the target segments.
5. Ensure processes are compliant with medical regulations
6. Liaison with the Product, Supply and Growth team in Product Development
7. Assist Supply team in designing early pilots and analyzing preliminary results.
8. Assist Growth team in story-telling of the products & services.
9. Monitor performance by setting processes, defining key metrics, and creating performance benchmarks.
10. Operationalize the processes the iterate using customer feedback.
11. Recruit internal team for the new vertical.
12. Overall lead the Skin & Hair Care Vertical in Healofy.
- A Female Dermatologist (as the role requires interaction with women for their skin & hair health).
- Must be MBBS with minimum 3-5 years of experience.
- Experience with digital health start-up will be preferred (not mandatory)
- Excellent written and spoken communication (English).
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Open to learning new things and adaptable to change.
- Proficient with technology, i.e. use of computers.
- Lives, or is willing to live, in Bangalore (this position is NOT possible for remote working)."
Note: This is office based job.
About Us :
- Healofy is India's largest and most trusted community for mothers and mothers to be. Rated #1 app in pregnancy and parenting category on Google Playstore in India for the last 3 years. Healofy operates a peer-to-peer women-centric multilingual parenting social network for moms, expectant parents, and doctors which works around the theme of pregnancy and parenting. The Company's services allow parents and expectant parents to discover, connect, ask and chat with other like-minded users.
- With 8+ million app downloads, Healofy has successfully created a strong community of over 600,000 Daily Active Users (DAUs), exhibiting industry-leading engagement and retention numbers.
- The platform also sees 1.5 million+ monthly website visits. With over 5 million consumable content (videos and infographics), 10 million+ Questions & Answers, multiple group chats and discussion forums, Healofy has the largest repository of motherhood content globally. Healofy is building a conversational commerce model using its community to build a portfolio of Healofy branded products serving the motherhood journey. Healofy has raised $16M from leading investors and strategics from India, US, China & Japan"