Health Sutra - Food Technologist/QA/QC Associate (0-1 yrs)
- Generating new product ideas and recipes.
- Modifying and improving existing recipes.
- Designing processes and machinery for the production of recipes on a large scale.
- Testing and examining samples.
- Writing reports.
- Check and improve safety and quality control procedures from the raw material stage through to the finished product.
- Research current consumer markets and latest technologies to develop new product concepts.
- Select raw materials and other ingredients from suppliers.
- Prepare product costing based on raw materials and manufacturing costs to ensure profitable products.
- Audit suppliers or manage internal audits.
- Coordinate launches of new products.
- Deal with any customer complaint investigations or product issues.
- Compile, check and approve product specifications and labeling.
- Undertake long-term projects with other departments, such as reducing waste by improving efficiency.
- Conduct experiments and produce sample products.
- Design the processes and machinery for making products with a consistent flavor, color and texture in large quantities.
- Liaise with technical and commercial colleagues in procurement, sales,technical services and marketing and distribution, and with official food inspection and hygiene agencies.
- Work with engineering and production to develop solutions to production issues, while maintaining food safety.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.