HR Recruiter at Anjali Mukerjee Health Total
Views:326 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Health Total - Nutritionist (1-10 yrs)
Role & responsibilities :
- To do the analysis for Body Mass index, body fat percentage, ratio of waist to hip and inform about the ideal body weight to the client.
- Counseling clients and guiding them on a nutritional program as per their requirements and health goals.
- Ensuring all doubts/queries are cleared as per the food plan is concerned.
- Making Diet plans for the clients
- Regular monitoring of the client's program
- Actively maintaining effective client relationship.
- Follow up with clients and assess progress with achieving targeted weight goals and health improvements, and fix follow up appointments
- Checking and regulating stocks of health foods at the center.
- Recommending in-house health foods and guiding clients on how to take them
- Supporting center manager and doctors at the center and work cohesively with them towards achieving monthly targets
- Counselling the client and continuously educate on how to improve health
- Along with doctor and center manager recommend upgrades and renewals to clients
- Participate in ongoing training to upgrade knowledge base and skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.