Asst Manager- HR at Anjali Mukerjee Health Total
Views:1230 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Health Total - Nutritionist/Dietitian (0-10 yrs)
- The most renowned and respected organization in the health and wellness industry in India
- Opportunity to work under the tutelage and training of renowned Nutritionist, Columnist, Author and Founder Director of Health Total- Anjali Mukerjee
- Continually learn new treatment regimen and technologies, such as Nutrigenomics, nutraceuticals, etc. and grow with the organization
- Exposure to a vast, exclusive and varied client base across India
- A safe, motivating environment to work in
Role & responsibilities
- To do the analysis for Body Mass index, body fat percentage, ratio of waist to hip and inform about the ideal body weight to the client.
- Counseling clients and guiding them on a nutritional program as per their requirements and health goals.
- Ensuring all doubts/queries are cleared as per the food plan is concerned.
- Making Diet plans for the clients
- Regular monitoring of the client's program
- Actively maintaining effective client relationship.
- Follow up with clients and assess progress with achieving targeted weight goals and health improvements, and fix follow up appointments
- Checking and regulating stocks of health foods at the center.
- Recommending in-house health foods and guiding clients on how to take them
- Supporting center manager and doctors at the center and work cohesively with them towards achieving monthly targets
- Counselling the client and continuously educate on how to improve health
- Along with doctor and center manager recommend upgrades and renewals to clients
- Participate in ongoing training to upgrade knowledge base and skills.
Tue -Fri - 10:00 to 7:00
Sat - 10:00 - 6:00
Sun - 10:00 - 4:00
Weekly Off - Monday.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.